If you’re attending the San Diego Comic-Con this week, don’t miss special autograph sessions featuring Maurissa Tancharoen (Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog), Jane Espensen (Once Upon A Time, Battlestar Galactica, Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Amy Berg (Caper, Eureka), and many other incredible women TV writers.
They’ll be signing the new anthology, “Empower: Fight Like A Girl,” benefiting the nonprofit Lupus Foundation of America. “Empower: Fight Like a Girl” is available now on Amazon. The special book and limited-edition poster autograph signings will be Friday, July 25, and Saturday, July 26, from 5-7 p.m., at Autograph Area AA02 on the San Diego Convention Center’s Sails Pavilion second floor.
Authors present at each signing, subject to availability, include:
• Amy Berg, writer/executive producer (Caper, Eureka);
• Akela Cooper, writer (The 100, Witches of East End);
• Jane Espenson, writer/producer (Husbands, Once Upon A Time);
• Pang-Ni Landrum, writer/producer (Malcolm in the Middle, The Aftermooners)
• Kam Miller, writer/producer (Law & Order: SVU, Myth of Crime);
• Jess Pineda, writer (Zero Hour);
• Jennifer Quintenz, writer (Daughters of Lillith novels, The Red Star: Sword of Lies graphic novel);
• Kay Reindl, writer/producer (Twisted, Tanglewood);
• Kira Snyder, writer/producer (The 100, The Parish Mail eBook series);
• Maurissa Tancharoen, writer/executive producer (Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D); and
• Jeane Wong, writer (DC Comics).
We’d love to see you there. Cheers!